Mike Morgan practices in the area of airport law. He has represented commercial service and general aviation airports, and airport businesses, for over 30 years. This includes operational, leasing and contracting, airport development, noise control and federal regulatory issues. He is experienced in bringing and defending complaints before FAA under FAR Part 16.
- Conflict and Accommodation Between Surface Development and Oil and Gas Drilling in Colorado, 24 Colo. Lawyer 1112 (1995).
- Avoiding Personal Liability in Airport Operations, Airport (1993).
- Local Regulation of Oil and Gas Operations in Colorado, 30 Public Land & Resources Law Digest 335 (1993).
- History, Practice and Emerging Problems of Wetlands Regulation, 17 Land & Water Law Review 43 (1982).
- Mitigating Impacts of Development, Federal Bar, N. and J., Aug, 1982.
- Problems of Wetlands Regulation, Land and Water Law Review, June, 1982.
- Clean Air Act Amendments of 1977, Land and Water Law Review, Dec, 1978
- Wyoming, 1974
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1978
- University of Wyoming, College of Law, Laramie, Wyoming
- University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming
- Grynberg v. City of Northglenn, 703 P.2d 601 (Colo.App. 1985)
- Equico Lessors, Inc. v. Tak’s Automotive Service, 680 P.2d 854 (Colo.App. 1984)
- Sierra Club v. U.S. Dept. of Transp., 753 F.2d 120 (C.A.D.C. 1985)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Airport Executives