Denison Goodrich-Schlenker is an associate attorney in the firm’s Employment Law Practice Group. Ms. Goodrich-Schlenker’s practice focuses on employment discrimination law, including cases arising under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Goodrich-Schlenker served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Carlos F. Lucero, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, and the Honorable Philip A. Brimmer, U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado.
In addition to her work at the firm, Ms. Goodrich-Schlenker is a member of multiple bar associations, including the National Employment Lawyers Association, the Colorado Plaintiff Employment Lawyers Association, and the Colorado Women’s Bar Association.
In her free time, Ms. Goodrich-Schlenker enjoys hiking, gardening, and experimenting with new soup recipes.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, Berkeley, California
- Doctor of Jurisprudence – May 2016
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: Best Brief (Respondent), 2016 James Patterson McBaine Moot Court Competition
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio
- B.A., History, French Literature – May 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Plaintiff Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association