Denver Business Disputes Lawyers
A serious dispute or lawsuit between your company and a customer, supplier or competitor can quickly cause you to lose focus on your operations, while you pour money and management resources into winning the battle. In many types of business disputes, however, finding a fast, cost-effective resolution is the best outcome — for your business operations, and for your bottom line.
If you are a Colorado business owner involved in a business dispute, or a national or international corporation involved in a litigation matter in Colorado, talk to an attorney in the business litigation group at Lohf Shaiman Jacobs PC in Denver. Our experienced litigation attorneys focus on resolving disputes efficiently, without the unnecessary cost of courtroom action. If your dispute requires going to trial or arbitration, you will have the experience and knowledge of some of the region’s most effective litigation attorneys on your side.
“We help our clients solve their problems while minimizing the cost and negative effects of full-blown litigation.”
– Attorney Stephen E. Kapnik
Business/Real Estate Litigation
- Business torts and unfair competition
- Commercial contracts and finance
- Construction issues and mechanic’s liens
- Securities regulation and fraud
- Employment and non-competition
- Intellectual property and trade secrets
- Real estate foreclosures, quiet title and trespass
- Zoning and land use disputes
- Mining, oil and gas interests; operating and surface disputes
- Insurance defense and coverage issues